Launching our New Agri Loan Rate
Kilmallock Credit Union offers a dedicated Agri Loan to cater for the growing needs of our farming community. Our Agri Loan provides short to medium term finance with flexible repayment options and no fees. Borrow up to €100,000 over 10 years at our New Rate of 5.5% (5.64% APR).
Not a Member? Not a problem!
If you are not yet a Kilmallock Credit Union member, you can easily Join & Apply for a loan Same Day. Call 063 98355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
What Can I Borrow For?
- New or used machinery
- Upgrading buildings & facilities
- Lifestock purchasing
- Infrastructural upgrades
- Working capital
- Bulk buying of feedstuffs / Additional fodder
- Succession Planning
- Bridging Finance
- Installing energy efficient measures, e.g.: solar panels, wind turbines, etc
- Sustainability upgrades
- Farm technology
Our Loan Process. Easy and Simple.
98% Loan Approval Rate.
How to Apply?
Apply by Phone
Call 063 98355 or email email@example.com and we will call you back at a time convenient to you.
Apply in Branch
Make an appointment with our Lending Team. Call 063 98355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Borrow With Us?
- Trained and experienced lending team
- Flexible repayments – including quarterly repayments
- Join & apply for a loan same day
- Quick loan decisions
- No administration or transaction fees
- With your consent, we can deal directly with your accountant, streamlining the process
- Business plan template supplied. We can help complete this form if required
- Loan Protection Insurance included at no direct cost to you. (T&C’s apply)
- Financial Accounts, including a profit & loss account and balance sheet (ideally 3 years)
- Recent statement of Direct Payments (one page document from the Department of Agriculture)
- Chapter 4 Self Assessment Statement (Revenue)
- 6-12 months bank statements
- Evidence of non-farm income/personal bank statement
- Written confirmation from accountant that the applicant’s tax affairs are up to date and in order. (This letter should confirm that the applicant is not in an arrangement with the Revenue.)
- Last milk cheque statement for the previous year (dairy farmers only).
Our Loan Calculator
Use our Loan Calulator to see how affordable a loan with us really is.
Consider Kilmallock Credit Union for your daily business & personal banking
We offer financial services to suit the needs for all generations!
CUOnline+ Online Banking & Mobile App
Free Online Banking including mobile app, electronic transfers, bill payments, online loan applications, online membership and more.
Although we offer full online banking services, our commitment to providing personal customer service remains as strong as ever. We offer extensive opening hours across our 3 branches, opening late on Fridays and opening Saturdays. We are always available to help our members face-to-face, by phone or email.
Competitive Loan Rates
We also offer competitive loans for home improvements, cars, education, travel, hobbies and much more. There are no fees on our loans and no penalties for early repayment.
WARNING: Terms & Conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears.
This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Kilmallock Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.