Supporting our local community projects
The Kilmallock Credit Union community loan product has been designed specially to offer local community groups, organisations and charities access to capital to help make their vision become a reality. The community loan has been developed to support the development of projects in the following areas:
- sport and recreation
- culture and heritage
- the arts (within the meaning of the Arts Act 2003)
- health of the community
- youth, welfare and amenities
- natural environment
Why Borrow with Kilmallock Credit Union?
Stress free and easy lending.
- Your community group can borrow up to €100,000 over a 20 year term for secured loans. Max 10 years for unsecured lending.
- We are happy to collaborate with other agencies in progressing your application for community finance.
- Your community loan will be assessed by a special lending panel.
- Bridging finance (6 months or less) may be considered for short term cash injections (e.g. grant drawdown).
- We don’t charge any administration fees or charges.
- Your community group can repay the loan earlier without penalties.
- Finance is available for buildings and equipment, working capital, cash shortfalls, bridging finance against delayed grants or other confirmed income and the restructuring of debt.
- By borrowing from the credit union, you are supporting your local community as finance is provided by the local community for the benefit of the local community.
- Your group does not need to already be a member of our credit union. A group account can be opened when the loan application is taken.
– Completed application form – Call into any of our branches and we will be happy to help
Proof of Identity
– Current proof of ID and address of the principal officers/trustees/directors/beneficial owners.
– Proof of ID and Address of the principle officers/ trustees/ directors
Proof of Income
– Most Recent accounts / Record of Income & Expenditure (2 Years)
– Tax Clearance cert (If applicable)
– Financial Projections / Cashflow statements
– Copy of Funding Letter offer (if applicable)
– Current bank/ loan/ HP statements / Credit Card (at least 6 months)
– Detailed description of the purpose of the loan
– Charitable status details (if applicable)
– Key activities / specific services provided
Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
Our Loan Process. Easy and Simple
98% Loan Approval Rate.
Send an enquiry and we will call you back to discuss. ENQUIRE NOW.
Apply By Phone
Call our office today and make an application. CALL 063 98355.
Apply In Branch
Loan applications can be taken in any of our offices without an appointment. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that you use our online or phone application options.
Our Loan Calculator
Use our Loan Calulator to see how affordable a loan with us really is.
WARNING: Terms & Conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears.
This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Kilmallock Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.