All our offices and services are operating as normal for the forseeable future. We will continue to monitor developments, guidance and directives. We will post the latest updates on the current situation on this page.
Here to Help
We wish to assure our members that we are taking every step to ensure minimal disruption to services and as always, our friendly staff are on hand to assist you and answer any questions you may have. We are conscious some Members may wish to avoid visiting our offices to conduct transactions during the current situation. We would like to remind Members that most Credit Union services are available through our Online Banking facilities or over the phone.
Update 25.03: Re: Social Welfare Payments
The Department of Social Protection has changed their payment frequency to fortnightly. If you have a loan with us, please contact the office to change your loan repayment frequency to fortnightly.
Call: 063 98355 or Email: email@example.com
What Would You Like To Do?
What Controls Are In Place to Prevent The Spread of the Virus at the Credit Union?
We would like to ensure members that Kilmallock Credit Union have taken the following precautions:
- All our staff have received training to ensure the highest standards of hygiene are always practised. This includes regularly washing their hands.
- Placing hand sanitisers in all staff areas for our staff use
- Placing hand sanitisers in members area for our members use
- Regularly disinfecting member touchpoints
- Tape has been placed on the floors of our offices indicating the safe distance for our members to stand in the queue following social distancing rules.
- Glass screens have been erected at the teller areas of our offices for our member and staff protection.
- Undertaking regular staff training and communications on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Private Member area available
The Facts – Most at Risk
- Anyone who has been to an affected region in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms
- Anyone who has been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in the last 14 days AND is experiencing symptoms