Kilmallock Credit Union are pleased to announce we will be producing our own calendar for 2021 which will feature photographs from around our communities taken by local people.
2020 has been a struggle for people and communities hit by the pandemic. We want our 2021 calendar to celebrate the communities within our common bond; their beauty, spirit and resilience. The theme of our calendar is ‘Love Your Community’.
We are now looking for photographs for our 2021 Calendar that celebrate the wonderful area we live in. The winner will receive €300.00, 11 runners-up will receive €20 and will feature in the upcoming 2021 calendar.
Photographs must be taken within the common bond of Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. Our common bond includes the following areas: Kilmallock, Charleville, Kilfinane, Athlacca, Ardpatrick, Ballyagran, Ballyhea, Ballyorgan, Broadford, Bruree, Bulgaden, Churchtown, Dromin, Dromina, Drumcollogher, Fedamore, Feenagh, Freemount, Garryspillane, Glanmore, Granagh, Hospital, Kilmeedy, Knocklong, Liscarroll, Manister, Meanus, Milford, Newtownshandrum, Tullylease. Click here to see the map of our common bond.
About the Competition
Photos need to be landscape format and emailed to email@example.com. Photo must come with a title, along with the name, address and phone number of the photographer. Please state clearly, where the photograph was taken. You can enter as often as you like!
All photos must be in landscape format. Photos must be supplied in landscape format and must be a minimum of 2,400 x 3,000 pixels in digital format or have a minimum file size of 2.5MB and no greater than 5MB.
Photo themes can be anything that reflects the beauty and diversity of our local communities; such as:
- Scenic and landscape – reflecting the areas of the Kilmallock Credit Union common bond throughout the seasons and at different times of the year.
- Community – photos that reflect the credit union ethos within our communities; the philosophy of volunteerism, self-help, not for profit and for the benefit of one’s community.
- Nature & animals
- At work (farming & industry)
- People – Please note: if you wish to use any people in your photos, you must have their permission for inclusion and publication.
- You do not need to be a member of Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd to enter the competition.
- Closing dates for entries is close of business on the 15th November 2020.
- For a full list of terms and conditions please click here.