Kilmallock Credit Union is now inviting applications for the following position:
Student Teller/Administrative Assistants (Ref: KCU 2019)
Principle responsibilities and accountabilities of the role:
A student position is now being advertised for Kilmallock Credit Union. The successful candidates must be studying for a business-related third level degree and will be required to work primarily Fridays, Saturdays and during holiday seasons (including summer and Christmas). These roles are required for the Kilmallock, Charleville and Kilfinane offices.
The Student teller/administrative assistant will report to the Office Supervisor and will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative activities that contribute to the effective running of Kilmallock Credit Union and will provide members with a professional, friendly and efficient service in line with Kilmallock Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Accurately and diligently handle cash; reconcile balances and account for any inconsistencies
- Verify transactions and associated paperwork in an accurate and confidential manner.
- Process automatic member payments including EFT’s, Standing Orders & Member Payroll
- Complete other duties as required by the management team
- Represent the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Credit Union, including Anti-Money Laundering and report any suspicious transactions
- Undertake relevant training as deemed necessary by the management team
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role an advantage
- Cash handling and balancing experience desirable
Applications including CV (quoting ref: KCU/2019) by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is: 20th September 2019
Kilmallock Credit Union is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Kilmallock Credit Union is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Short listing may apply and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application.