Kilmallock Credit Union Limited is looking for volunteers to serve on the Board of Directors, Board Oversight Committee and its numerous committees. We rely a great deal on the services of our valued volunteers who contribute to the success and sustainability of our credit union.
Benefits of Volunteering
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- Gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- Develop your education and training
- Develop personally and professionally
- Meet new people from the community
- Work on developmental and business projects
- Contribute to your community
We are looking for individuals with experience or individuals interested in gaining experience in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about Credit Unions, you will be given full training and plenty of support.
All nominations will go to the nominations committee for approval and will need to meet fitness and probity requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland.
If you would like to pursue this exciting opportunity or want more information; please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (063) 98355