A Warmer Greener Home
Kilmallock Credit Union, in partnership with Energia and House 2 Home, is delighted to announce the launch of CU Greener Homes, a one-stop-solution for all your home energy efficiency improvements. Whether you are considering a new boiler or a deep retrofit, CU Greener Homes is here to help you.
- A one stop shop for all your home energy efficiency upgrades
- Grants of up to 40% available
- Get a low-cost credit union loan, supported by the knowledge and expertise to help you get the work done.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Easy Application Process
A one-stop-solution to help you with all the elements of home energy efficiency upgrades.
Grants of up to 40%
are discounted up front.
Low Cost Loans
Loan rates from as low as 4.9% APR*
Fully Managed Grant Process
All aspects of the grant application managed on your behalf.
Expert Advice and Assistance
A dedicated project manager is on hand to help you with all aspects of the project, from start to finish.
Grants and supports of up to 40% are available as part of this scheme. The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) provide grants of up to 35% depending on the type of energy efficiency improvements carried out and the age of the home. In addition, as part of this initiative, Energia will provide additional support of up to 5%. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Loans from as low as 4.9% APR
In order to support the green economy and encourage everyone to strive for most energy efficient enhancements, we are offering the lowest interest rates on work which has the biggest overall impact on the home’s energy rating.
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of A3 or better = 4.9% APR Loan Rate
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of B2 or better = 5.96% APR Loan Rate
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of lower than B2 = 7.98% APR Loan Rate
The cost of proposed home energy upgrades for your home
The grant support which you may be eligible for
The cost of credit union finance to help you fund the project
The impact of the work on the energy efficiency of your home
Not a Member, Not a Problem!
If you’re not a member, you can join and apply for your loan same day.
Our Greener Homes loan has several benefits:
- You can tailor your repayments over a 10 year period.
- Borrow up to €75,000.
- We have different interest rates depending on the BER rating.
- The repayments can be monthly/weekly/forth nightly.
- There is complimentary insurance on the loan subject to terms and conditions.
- You can repay the loan early OR make over repayments on your loan without any penalty.
- If you are not a member, that’s no problem. You can join and apply for a loan same day.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Kilmallock Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.