Please review the steps below before completing your online membership application:
- Review the common bond below to clarify your eligibility for membership.
- Applications via digital onboarding are solely for applicant(s) of 16 years of age and over.
- Ensure you complete all sections of the application, as incomplete fields will delay in processing your application.
- Please note you can save a partial application and update the application within 14 days of saving the application. Please ensure you take note of the reference number (e.g. Screenshot), as this reference number will be required to add additional information.
- Corresponding Documents will need to be uploaded to complete your application, see list below. Please note: missing documents will delay the processing of your application.
Step 1: Proof of Identity
Take a snapshot of yourself, by clicking on the Capture ID Snapshot button in the membership form. This should be a “selfie”, passport-style photo, with only you in the image.
Then upload your ID document e.g. Valid Passport or Driver’s Licence (Current and In Date).
Please Note: Name and photograph on snapshot and ID must match the applicant.
Step 2: Proof of Address
You will be asked to upload your Proof of Address documents e.g. An original utility bill, bank statement or social welfare document.
Please Note: Document must be dated within 3 months.
Step 3: Proof of PPSN
You will be asked to upload proof of your PPSN e.g. Payslip, P60, Revenue correspondence. PSC (Public Services Card) cannot be accepted as proof of ID or PPSN.
Please Note: Your payslip must be dated within 3 months.
Am I Eligible to Join Kilmallock Credit Union?
You must live, work or be in education within our common bond to be eligible to join us. Our common bond stretches from Kilmallock to Kilfinane, Anglesborough to Hospital, Fedamore to Ballingarry, Broadford to Liscarroll and also includes the town of Charleville. See the map for our full common bond.
You can also become a member by association; this means if you reside with someone who is a member of Kilmallock Credit Union, you can become a member or if you are a member, your family can join.