Launching our New Agri Loan Rate
Kilmallock Credit Union offers a dedicated Agri Loan to cater to the growing needs of our farming community. Our Agri Loan provides short to medium-term finance with flexible repayment options and no fees. Borrow up to €100,000 over 10 years at our New Rate of 5.5% (5.64% APR).
Not a Member? Not a problem! If you are not yet a Kilmallock Credit Union member, you can easily Join & Apply for a loan Same Day. Call 063 98355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
NOTE: All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
What Can I Borrow For?
- New or used machinery
- Upgrading buildings & facilities
- Lifestock purchasing
- Infrastructural upgrades
- Working capital
- Bulk buying of feedstuffs / Additional fodder
- Succession Planning
- Bridging Finance
- Installing energy efficient measures, e.g.: solar panels, wind turbines, etc
- Sustainability upgrades
- Farm technology
Why Borrow With Us?
- Trained and experienced lending team
- Flexible repayments – including quarterly repayments
- Join & apply for a loan same day
- Quick loan decisions
- No administration or transaction fees
- With your consent, we can deal directly with your accountant, streamlining the process
- Business plan template supplied. We can help complete this form if required
- Loan Protection Insurance included at no direct cost to you. (T&C’s apply)
- Financial Accounts, including a profit & loss account and balance sheet (ideally 3 years)
- Recent statement of Direct Payments (one page document from the Department of Agriculture)
- Chapter 4 Self Assessment Statement (Revenue)
- 6-12 months bank statements
- Evidence of non-farm income/personal bank statement
- Written confirmation from accountant that the applicant’s tax affairs are up to date and in order. (This letter should confirm that the applicant is not in an arrangement with the Revenue.)
- Last milk cheque statement for the previous year (dairy farmers only).
Easy loan process with 98% approval rate.
We aim to review all loan applications with 48 hours.
Same Day Join & Apply
You don’t have to be a member to apply for a loan!
Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay.
If you are in financial difficulty meeting your loan repayments, our dedicated Credit Control team are here to help you. If your circumstances have changed, we can work together to help you manage your debts. Contact Credit Control Kilmallock Credit Union – tel: 063 98355 or email email@example.com.