Supporting our local community projects
The Kilmallock Credit Union community loan product has been designed specially to offer local community groups, organisations and charities access to capital to help make their vision become a reality. Our community loan at 6% (6.18% APR) has been developed to support the development of projects in the following areas:
- sport and recreation
- culture and heritage
- the arts (within the meaning of the Arts Act 2003)
- health of the community
- youth, welfare and amenities
- natural environment
NOTE: All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Easy loan process with 98% approval rate.
We aim to review all loan applications with 48 hours.
Same Day Join & Apply
You don’t have to be a member to apply for a loan!
Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay.
Completed application form
Proof of Identity
- Current proof of ID and address of the principal officers/trustees/directors/beneficial owners.
- Proof of ID and Address of the principle officers/ trustees/ directors
Proof of Income
- Most Recent accounts / Record of Income & Expenditure (2 Years)
- Tax Clearance cert (If applicable)
- Financial Projections / Cashflow statements
- Copy of Funding Letter offer (if applicable)
- Current bank/ loan/ HP statements / Credit Card (at least 6 months)
- Detailed description of the purpose of the loan
- Charitable status details (if applicable)
- Key activities / specific services provided
Other information deemed necessary by the credit union
If you are in financial difficulty meeting your loan repayments, our dedicated Credit Control team are here to help you. If your circumstances have changed, we can work together to help you manage your debts. Contact Credit Control Kilmallock Credit Union – tel: 063 98355 or email email@example.com.