CU Greener Homes
A Warmer Greener Home
Kilmallock Credit Union, in partnership with Energia and House 2 Home, is delighted to announce the launch of CU Greener Homes, a one-stop solution for all your home energy efficiency improvements. Whether you are considering a new boiler or a deep retrofit, CU Greener Homes is here to help you.
- A one stop shop for all your home energy efficiency upgrades
- Grants of up to 40% available
- Get a low-cost credit union loan, supported by the knowledge and expertise to help you get the work done.
Easy Application Process
A one-stop solution to help you with all the elements of home energy efficiency upgrades.
Grants of up to 40%
Grants are discounted up front.
Loan rates from as low as 4.9% APR*
Fully Managed Grant Process
All aspects of the grant application managed on your behalf.
Expert Advice and Assistance
A dedicated project manager is on hand to help you with all aspects of the project, from start to finish.
Grants and supports of up to 40% are available as part of this scheme. The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) provide grants of up to 35% depending on the type of energy efficiency improvements carried out and the age of the home. In addition, as part of this initiative, Energia will provide additional support of up to 5%. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply
Loans from as low as 4.9% APR
In order to support the green economy and encourage everyone to strive for the most energy-efficient enhancements, we are offering the lowest interest rates on work which has the biggest overall impact on the home’s energy rating.
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of A3 or better = 4.9% APR Loan Rate.
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of B2 or better = 5.96% APR Loan Rate.
Approved retrofit work which results in the home achieving a BER rating of lower than B2 = 7.98% APR Loan Rate.
How Does It Work?
CU Greener Homes offers a simple four-step process to get you on your way to a warmer, greener home.
Use the Energy Efficiency Calculator on www.cugreenerhomes.ie to find out:
- The cost of proposed home energy upgrades for your home
- The grant support which you may be eligible for
- The cost of credit union finance to help you fund the project
- The impact of the work on the energy efficiency of your home
Not a Member, Not a Problem!
If you’re not a member, you can join and apply for your loan the same day.
Our Greener Homes loan has several benefits:
- You can tailor your repayments over a 10 year period.
- Borrow up to €75,000.
- We have different interest rates depending on the BER rating.
- The repayments can be monthly/weekly/forth nightly.
- There is complimentary insurance on the loan subject to terms and conditions.
- You can repay the loan early OR make over repayments on your loan without any penalty.
- If you are not a member, that’s no problem. You can join and apply for a loan same day.
- Lending terms and conditions apply.
Energy Efficiency Calculator
Take the first step to improve the comfort of your home, from the comfort of your home.
If you are in financial difficulty meeting your loan repayments, our dedicated Credit Control team are here to help you. If your circumstances have changed, we can work together to help you manage your debts. Contact Credit Control Kilmallock Credit Union – tel: 063 98355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.