A personal loan to help you ‘Get Moving’
Whatever it is you dream about – from holidays to new kitchens and everything in between! Our Get Moving Loans means you can borrow from €30,000 – €50,000 at only 6% (6.18% APR).
We aim to review all loan applications with 48 hours.
Digital loan applications are now available. Apply now.
JOIN & APPLY SAME DAY
You don’t have to be a member to apply for a loan with us!
Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay.
Our Loan Calculator
Use our Loan Calulator to see how affordable a loan with us really is.
Digital Loan Applications Now Available!
Full process completed online, with no need to visit our office.
- Complete online loan application
- Upload documents online
- Receive funds electronically
- To apply, click here.
Our Loan Process. Easy and Simple.
98% Loan Approval Rate.
Already a member
– COMPLETE YOUR LOAN APPLICATION WITH OUR ONLINE BANKING
Not a member
– SEND A LOAN ENQUIRY
Apply By Phone
Call our office today and make an application. CALL 063 98355.
Apply In Branch
Loan applications can be taken in any of our offices without an appointment. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that you use our online or phone application options.
The following documentation is needed for your loan application.
Get Moving Loan
- 6 most recent payslip / receipts of other income (social welfare, pension etc)
- 6 most recent months bank statements. Your bank statements should show your income and any mortgage / rent or other loan payments or credit card payments you may have.
- Please note: Additional documentation may be required depending on the complexity of the loan application.
- Proof of ID: Valid Drivers Licence or Passport
- Proof of Address: Bank statement or utility bill dated within last 6 months
- Proof of PPS: Payslip, Revenue or Medical Card. Public Service Card NOT acceptable
- We may have your information already on file
JOIN & APPLY SAME DAY
- Yes, you can Join and apply for a loan same day.
- Are you eligible to join us? If you live, work or are in education in our common bond you can join us. Our common bond covers the areas of Kilmallock, Charleville, Kilfinane, Athlacca, Ardpatrick, Ballyagran, Ballyhea, Ballyorgan, Broadford, Bruree, Bulgaden, Churchtown, Dromin, Dromina, Drumcollogher, Fedamore, Feenagh, Freemount, Garryspillane, Glanmore, Granagh, Hospital, Kilmeedy, Knocklong, Liscarroll, Manister, Meanus, Milford, Newtownshandrum and Tullylease.
- Click here to see our common bond map.
- No additional documentation is needed for your membership.
Why Borrow with Kilmallock Credit Union?
Stress free and easy lending.
Flexible loan schedule
Our easy repayments fit in with your budget.
All applications are treated individually and given the personal treatment.
No fees or charges
And no penalities for early repayment.
Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay
Speed and convenience
A decision on your loan will be made quickly.
Free Loan Protection Insurance
WARNING: No top ups allowed. Terms & Conditions apply. Loans are subject to approval. If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future. Kilmallock Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.