Personalised, fast, low-rate mortgages from Kilmallock CU!
KCU Mortgage Calculator
NOTE: All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Over 18s only. Loans are subject to repayment capacity & financial status.
- WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
- WARNING: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
- WARNING: If you do not keep up your repayments you may lose your home.
Applying for a mortgage is both an exciting and overwhelming time. We are here to help make the journey as easy as possible; providing the friendly and honest reassurance that only your credit union can.
- A dedicated mortgage expert to guide you through the process
- Flexible repayment with no early repayment fees
- Max Loan to Value 80%
- Great Low Rate 5% (5.17% APR)
- Mortgage can range from €50k to €250k
- Max Term 35 years
- As your credit union, we always keep your best interest at heart
- Free Loan Protection Insurance*
Home Loan Guide
Our Home Loan Guide answers some common questions that might help you get started.
Quick Application Guide
You can make your application over the phone or in branch. If you are not currently a member you will need to open an account before you can make your application, but once your account is open you can apply straight away! You can Join Online Today. Our Quick Application Guide will give you an overview of the application process and what you need to apply.