The Smarter Choice Loan at 6% (6.18% APR)
Flexible education finance at a very competitive rate! Our education loan is for all stages of education from primary school through third-level education, up-skilling and further education. Full-time, part-time and back to education courses are eligible. Our loan covers any costs you incur for educational purposes including course fees, equipment, books, accommodation, bridging loan for grants.
NOTE: All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Easy loan process with 98% approval rate.
We aim to review all loan applications with 48 hours.
Same Day Join & Apply
You don’t have to be a member to apply for a loan!
Loan decisions are based on your ability to repay.
- 6 most recent payslip/receipts of other income (social welfare, pension, etc)
- 6 most recent months bank statements. Your bank statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or other loan payments or credit card payments you may have.
- Proof of ID: Valid Drivers Licence or Passport
- Proof of Address: Bank statement or utility bill dated within last 6 months
- Proof of PPS: Payslip, Revenue or Medical Card. Public Service Card NOT acceptable
- We may have your information already on file
- Please note: Additional documentation may be required depending on the complexity of the loan application.
If you are in financial difficulty meeting your loan repayments, our dedicated Credit Control team are here to help you. If your circumstances have changed, we can work together to help you manage your debts. Contact Credit Control Kilmallock Credit Union – tel: 063 98355 or email email@example.com.