Benefits of Joining Kilmallock Credit Union:
- Flexible & Convenient Loans
- No Fees, Charges or Account Maintenance costs
- CUOnline+ Online & Mobile Banking. Learn more…
- Competitive Loan Interest Rates
- Bill Payment Facility
- Foreign Exchange
- Automated Payments – Direct Debit, Standing Order, Credit Transfer, Pay via Debit card
- Free Loan Protection Insurance
- Free Life Savings Insurance
- Free Death Benefit Insurance (T&C’s apply)
- Open 6 days a week, including lunch
- Health Insurance Schemes — 10% discount
- Savings withdraw able on demand
- Local, friendly and member owned
- Knowledge that your savings are being used in the community
- Supporting your community through sponsorship and activities
Free Death Benefit Insurance
During the life of the insured it gives the family added security and reduces worries about the future. On death €1950 is paid to the member’s account which is used towards funeral expenses. If you are a member, you are eligible for this insurance provided your premium has been paid and you:
- Are over 16 years of age.
- Joined Kilmallock Credit Union before 68 years of age.
- Remained a member of Kilmallock Credit Union for a minimum of 2 years.
- Are or have been eligible for cover under the Life Savings Policy.
- Once you are covered by this policy and provided annual premiums are paid, your benefit is not affected in any way, even by illness. To avail of this benefit terms and conditions apply.
Free Life Savings Insurance
Life Savings Insurance is payable on the death of the eligible member, subject to policy terms and conditions.
- The insurance benefit payable will be in proportion to the amount of savings that a member has made during the term of membership.
- The benefit is also dependent on the member’s age at the date lodgements are made to the account.
- Amounts saved after the 70th birthday are not insured. However, cover built up before the 70th birthday remains in force after the 70th birthday.
- Withdrawals of savings can affect Life Savings cover and any withdrawals are considered as from last in deposits.
Free Loan Protection Insurance
Loan Protection Insurance is payable on the death of the eligible member, subject to policy terms and conditions.
- The insurance benefit payable is the amount of the member’s outstanding loan balance.
- Cover with Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. ceases on the member’s 80th birthday.
- Kilmallock Credit Union Ltd. provides all of the above at no extra cost to the member. We asborb the cost of these insurance products as an operational expense